I hope your wedding day plans are all coming along well.
I'd just like to say hello, my name is Adrian, I am the photographer here at The Studio Without Walls and I have been photographing weddings for more than twenty five years.
Although The Studio Without Walls is based in Hertfordshire we photograph weddings all over the country and Kensworth isn't far away............and always reminds me of trips to the zoo !
My wedding photography style is mainly documentary, I like to take natural, relaxed and fun images with just a few posed photographs from time to time.
I really want you to have a fantastic day with your family and friends and for everyone to have a great time without the photography getting in the way too much.
I've popped a short video together with a few images and a little bit more info that I hope might be helpful https://youtu.be/-bdGAFrzYO8
The 10th April next year is available and if you think I might be the right photographer for your wedding day please do get in touch for more information, it would be lovely to hear from you.
- Photography from bridal preparations through to the start of the dancing at the evening reception.
- 600 - 800 colour high resolution images on a boxed presentation USB.
- A black and white set of the photographs adjusted to give a high contrast + grain ' fashion inspired ' look.
- Prints and Albums are also available. Albums start at £ 395 for a Coffee Table Book with 100 images.
- An on-line gallery for your guests to view your photographs.
Included with every booking
- Top-class suppliers
- Bespoke service
- Dedicated account manager
- Cancellation policy
- Monthly payment plans
- Total financial security
Your event details
Earliest start time
Latest end time
Maximum working hours