The wonderful Enrica Rocca are the caterer of choice for a memorable list of clients and organisations, who count on them to cater their events at the highest level of quality.
From private dinners and cocktail parties to office team lunch…
See 13 images
Top class suppliers
Dedicated account manager
Monthly payment plans
Total financial security
Select a 3 course menu and we'll deliver all of the ingredients and together spend the evening allowing the beautiful smells coming out of the kitchen to transport us to a wonderful evening in the Mediterranean.
1. Warm Winter Salad with Caramelised Beetroot and Goats Cheese | 2. Smoked Salmon with a Warm Baby Potato, Crème Fraiche and Dill Salad | 3. Truffle Egg Flan with Sourdough Bread
1. Panfried Monkfish with a Saffron, Cream and Pea Sauce Slow Cooked Black Venere Rice | 2. Herb Crusted Lamb Rack with a Roasted Cherry Tomato and Red Wine Jus Slow Cooked Black Venere Rice | 3. Beef Fillet wrapped in Coppa Ham with a Red Wine Jus Potato Dauphinois
1. Cream of Mascarpone with Amaretti Biscuits | 2. Flourless Lindt Chocolate Cake | 3. Orange, Almond and Polenta Cake
We send you the ingredient list and recipes before hand so all you need to do is grab the ingredients, a nice bottle of Italian wine and together we will spend the evening forgetting about the worries of that day and allowing the beautiful smells coming out of the kitchen to transport us to a wonderful evening in the Mediterranean.
1. Grilled Marinated Zucchini with a Lemony Ricotta, Mint and Toasted Hazelnuts | 2. Panfried Prawns with Lemon, Mint and Cherry Tomatoes | 3. Roasted Caramelised Beetroot Salad with Goats Cheese, Pecan Nuts and Rocket | 4. Saltimbocca- Panfried Pork Loin with Parma Ham and Sage
1. Pan fried Sea Bass with Olives, Cherry Tomatoes, White Wine and Crispy Rosemary Potatoes 'al forno' | 2. Dried Pasta with a Carbonara pasta sauce OR Amatriciana (tomato and pancetta) OR a Seafood Sauce | 3. Saffron Risotto with Pork Milanese (breadcrumbed with Lemon) | 4. Lemon and Parsley Chicken Scaloppine with Black Venere Rice | 5. Aubergine Parmigiana | 6. Zucchini and Pesto Lasagna
1. Vanilla Panna Cotta with a Red Berry Coulis | 2. Orange and Polenta Cake with Mascarpone Icing | 3. Lindt dark Chocolate Mousse | 4. Chocolate Fondant | 5. Apple and Almond Frangipane Cake
Grilled tiger prawns and squid on a zesty bed of fresh peas
Homemade truffle ravioli served on an asparagus mousse and topped with almonds
Grilled pluma of Iberico pork served with slow roasted peppers
Almond and orange cake with a mascarpone icing
Value for money