CaterersBeveragesFoodtruckCutleryFeast ItMenuCloseFacebookTwitterSearchFilterEmailAsset 5Handpicked supplypermanent sitefinancial securityFoodCalendarMapCommentHeart FilledHeart EmptyValidInvalidFeast ItCutleryChevronQuote Copysparkle-diamondsparkle-crosssparkle-circlenetworkdelivery-fastmoney-growthcard-favoriteThumbClockDeclinedCall To Actionbarbecue-toolslock-openbus-front-10bigmouthcompass-200Asset 200Asset 1Asset 1

Flip 80/20

Vegetarian Crepes  •  Outdoor, Food, Indoor, Market Stall  •  £

Available options: Vegan, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian

About the company

Flip 80/20 offer healthy, innovative and predominantly plant-based crepes, focussing on sustainable health for both people and the planet using the principles of the 80/20 rule. The company was born from a belief that as a part of a healthy and balanced lifestyle, a diet should allow for a small amount of quality indulgence - life is too short not to!

The principle behind the 80/20 rule is simple: eat healthy whole foods 80% of the time and allow yourself to indulge in high quality treats the other 20% of the time. By following this lifestyle, it is more likely that it will be both sustainable and a pleasurable way of eating.

They offer a ton of amazing and delicious sweet and savoury crepes, including a spinach, avocado and sesame crepe and a poached pear, chocolate and hazelnut crepe - take it from us, they are all seriously good! See if they are available for your next event right here on Feast It!

Feast It benefits

  • Handpicked caterers
  • Supporting local business
  • Dedicated event planners
  • Bespoke service
  • Monthly payment plans
  • Total financial security
Google Reviews, 5 stars

Savoury Crepe menu

Sweet Crepe menu

Additional Information


Preferences:

  • Vegan 
  • Gluten Free 
  • Nut Free 
  • Dairy Free 
  • Vegetarian 

  • Earliest start time

    04:00

  • Latest end time

    04:00

  • Maximum working hours

    5 hours


Other info from the vendor

Flip 80/20 serve from a 3m x 3m Market Stall

Estimated set up time is 1.5 hours